Lymphoma working group
Dr. M.E.D. Chamuleau, (AmsterdamUMC, VUmc, Amsterdam)
Dr. M. Nijland (UCMG, Groningen)
Dr. R. Mous (UMCU, Utrecht)
Dr. R. van Rijn (MCL, Leeuwarden)
Key objectives of working group
The key objectives of this working group are to:
- Initiate and implement (inter)national multicenter phase II and phase III clinical studies in the different subtypes of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) and Hodgkin lymphoma (HL)
- Cooperate with international study groups, including the Nordic Lymphoma group, German HL study group, SAKK, EORTC, GELA and the European MCL network
- Collaborate with the HOP (HOVON pathology Group), to initiate and facilitate biological side studies linked to clinical studies.
- Collaborate with the HOVON imaging working group, to optimize imaging diagnostics with FDG-PET scans, CT scans and MRI (for the purpose of staging and response evaluation of lymphomas) and to initiate and facilitate secondary imaging studies).
- Collaborate with the HOVON Lunenberg Lymphoma Phase I/II Consortium (LLPC) to enable early access to promising new treatments for lymphoma patients
- Collaborate with the HOVON IEC working group, to develop studies and enable access to effector cell therapies
- Develop guidelines for diagnosis and treatment, and facilitate expert opinion
- Cooperate with Hematon, to optimize patient information and participation in studies
- Cooperate with IKNL, to support collecting population based data and research arising therefrom
Meetings & Minutes
Please note the section where meetings dates & minutes are shown are only accessible after log in.