Lymphoma working group
Dr. M.E.D. Chamuleau, (AmsterdamUMC, VUmc, Amsterdam)
Dr. M. Nijland (UCMG, Groningen)
Dr. R. Mous (UMCU, Utrecht)
Dr. R. van Rijn (MCL, Leeuwarden)
Key objectives of working group
The key objectives of this working group are:
- Initiation and implementation of (inter) national multicenter phase II and phase III clinical studies in the different subtypes of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL)
- Further expanding cooperation with international study groups, including the Nordic Lymphoma group, the German NHL study group, the GELA and the European MCL network
- In collaboration with the PA working group, initiating and facilitating biological side studies linked to clinical studies. A TMA-based tissue bank is under development and will be further expanded
- In collaboration with the HOVON imaging working group, the optimization of imaging diagnostics with FDG-PET scans, CT scans and MRI, for the purpose of staging and response evaluation of lymphomas. Also initiating and facilitating secondary imaging studies.
- Drafting recommendations for diagnosis and treatment
Meetings & Minutes
Please note the section where meetings dates & minutes are shown are only accessible after log in.