HOVON HO18 ALL
- HO18 ALL
- Any age
- 1st lijn
- Included patients:
- Active sites:
0(of 17)17 sites are pending
Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation with a Radiation-free Preparatory Regimen (Bu/Cy) in adult patients with ALL in the first remission after Conventional Induction and Intensification Chemotherapy: A Phase II Study.
- Prospective Phase II study
- Monitoring Type:
- Inclusion Criteria:
- Age between 16 and 60 years.
- Previously untreated.
- All according to the FAB criteria.
- AUL according to immunological marker analysis.
- Patients must have persistant serum creatinine < 200 �mol/l.
- Patients must have serum direct bilirubin < 65 �mol/l.
- WHO performance status grade 0, 1, 2 or 3.
- Absence of other severe disease.
- Exclusion Criteria:
- Performance status grade 4 according to the WHO classification.
- Severe cardiac, pulmonary, hepatic, renal, neurologic, psychiatric or metabolic disease.
- Second primary malignant disease, except cervix carcinoma and non-melanoma skin cancer.
- Persisting renal insufficiency.
- Patients previously treated with chemotherapy.
- Active uncontrolled infections.
- HIV positivity on serological tests.
Central registration at the HOVON Data Center:
Erasmus MC Cancer Institute, Clinical Trial Center (Hs-423)
P.O. Box 2040
NL-3000 CA Rotterdam
Phone number.: +31.10.7041560 (working days 9.00-17.00)
Fax number.....: +31.10.7041028
TOP address...: http://www.hdc.hovon.nl/top
The following information will be requested:
- Protocol number
- Institutions name
- Patients namecode
- Date of birth
- Hospital record number
- Name of responsible investigator
- Date of start treatment