HOVON HO25 NHL
- HO25 NHL / OG 95-004
- 1st lijn
- Included patients:
- Active sites:
0(of 52)52 sites are pending
Effect of Recombinant G-CSF on the Results of Chemotherapy (CHOP) in Elderly Patients with Intermediate-/High-Grade Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma: A Prospective Phase III Study.
- Prospective randomized Phase III study
- Monitoring Type:
- Not any more
- Inclusion Criteria:
- Patients with previously untreated Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Ann Arbor stages II-IV, of intermediate- or high-grade malignancy.
- Patients with age 65 years or more.
- Informed consent.
- Exclusion Criteria:
- Patients aged less than 65
- Patients who have been treated for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma by chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- Other malignant diseases, except localized squamous skin carcinoma.
- Severe heart failure.
- Inadequate liver or renal function.
- Failure to give informed consent.
- HIV positivity.
Central registration at the HOVON Data Center:
Erasmus MC Cancer Institute, Clinical Trial Center (Hs-423)
P.O. Box 2040
NL-3000 CA Rotterdam
Phone number.: +31.10.7041560 (working days 9.00-17.00)
Fax number.....: +31.10.7041028
TOP address...: http://www.hdc.hovon.nl/top
The following information will be requested:
- Name institute
- Name of caller and/or physician in charge
- Hospital record number
- Patient name, date of birth and sex
- Pathology diagnosis
- Stage II, III or IV, A/B
- Serum LDH